The description of Poweramp
Poweramp is a powerful music player for Android.
Poweramp v3 is a major update focused on the new Audio engine, UI, and navigation.
• new Audio engine:
• support for hi-res output (where supported by the device)
• new DSP, including updated Equalizer/Tone/Stereo expand, and the new Reverb/Tempo effects
• internal 64bit processing
• new configurable per-output Options
• new configurable Resampler, Dither options
• opus, tak, mka, dsd dsf/dff formats support
• gapless smoothing
• 30/50/100 volume levels (Settings/Audio/Advanced Tweaks)
• new UI:
• visualizations (supporting .milk presets and spectrum)
• new “wave” seekbar, can be also static via Skin options
• Light and Dark skins included, both with Pro Buttons and Static Seekbar options
• new notifications
• new menus, panels, popups, dialogs, etc.
• as previously, 3rd party skins are available (v2 skins are not compatible)
• new navigation:
• pull down or click album art to go to the current playing list
• as previously, swipe album art for the next/previous track, drag more for category
change (applies also to the bottom miniplayer)
• use bottom miniplayer to return to the main ui or to change tracks
• swipe left/right from lists for fast return
• pinch-zoom in lists
• long press on item for the selection menu
– plays mp3, mp4/m4a (incl. alac), ogg, wma, flac, wav, ape, wv, tta, mpc, aiff; V3 also plays opus, dsd (dff/dsf), mka, tak, flv (audio)
– 10 band optimized graphical equalizer for all supported formats, presets, custom presets
– separate powerful Bass and Treble adjustment
– stereo eXpansion, mono mixing, balance, tempo control, reverb, system MusicFX (where supported by the device)
– Android Auto
– Google Assistant support
– Chromecast support
– unique Direct Volume Control (DVC) for extended dynamic range and really deep bass
– replay gain
– plays songs from folders and from own library
– dynamic queue
– lyrics support, including lyrics search via plugin
– embed and standalone .cue files support
– support for m3u, m3u8, pls, wpl playlists, playlist importing and exporting
– downloads missing album art
– artist images downloading
– custom visual themes, lot of skins available on Play
– widgets with many selectable styles, advanced customizations
– lock screen options
– Milkdrop compatible visualization support (and 3rd party downloadable visualizations)
– headset support, automatic Resume on headset and/or BT connection
– tag editor
– audio info with detailed audio processing information
– ultra fast library scan
– high level of customization via settings
* Android, Android Auto, Google Assistant, Chromecast are trademarks of Google LLC.
This version is 15 days full featured Trial. See Related Apps for Poweramp Full Version Unlocker or use Buy option in Poweramp settings to buy the Full Version.
Common Questions/Answers for Poweramp:
Q. Does my Poweramp v2 purchase include Poweramp v3?
A. Yes, it does.
Q. How do I disable visualization?
A. It’s disabled by default, can be enabled/disabled by first left button right under cover.
Q. Seekbar? Titles on cover? Other UI tweaks?
A. Please use settings / Look and feel / Skin and set built-in skin options as needed.
Q. My songs are missing from folders/library/playlists.
A. Please ensure you have all your folders with music actually checked in Poweramp settings/ Library / Music Folders.
Q. Amplified basses are distorted over Bluetooth.
A. For really deep basses over bluetooth, disable Bluetooth Absolute Volume in Developer options (or device Sounds settings, depending on device/Android). Show More
Poweramp 2.0.10-build-860589-x86-play Update
Poweramp v3 is a major update:
• new Audio engine
• new UI
• new navigation
• per-track equ presets
• Look and Feel / Skins / Alternate layout
• Library / Store/Restore Per Track Progress + Duration
• Library / Lists / Click Restarts Track
• selectable Library default category via Library List options
• Library / Queue / Ignore Shuffle
• Visualization / Visible Album Art and Track Opacity
• other new options, bug fixes, and improvements – see full Changelog in app
Poweramp Music Player is a music player for Android that enables you to play songs in all of their usual formats: mp3, mp4, ogg, wma, flac, wav, ape, wmv, tta, mpc, and aiff.
It includes a 10 band optimized graphical equalizer for all of the formats listed above, as well as various adjustments and the option to create personalized profiles.
Other features of Poweramp Music Player include optional crossfade and gapless playback. The app can play music stored in any folder or directory on your Android device, jumping from one to another without any trouble.
Poweramp Music Player also allows you to view lyrics, and includes a search function that will find lyrics using the complement musiXmatch. It’s compatible with m3u, m3u8, pls, and wpl playlists.
You can download album art for the albums on your device in a matter of seconds, adding an elegant touch to your listening experience.
Poweramp Music Player also includes a customizable lock screen with optional direct unlocking. Overall, this is an excellent music player for Android that has more features than most of its competition.